Maxwell – Urban Hang Suite
Metallic Gold colored vinyl
20th Anniversary Gold vinyl re-issue
Limited-edition 150-gram vinyl
Original Release Date: April 2, 1996
Re-Issue Release Date: October 28, 2016
Label: Sony Legacy.
Howling Diablos – Return Of The Funk Hand And George Clinton Got In My Car
7 inch blue colored vinyl, 45 RPM
Release Date: November 2013
Label: Funky D Records.
Gil Scott-Heron And Brian Jackson – Anthology. Messages
Double red vinyl
Release Date: 2013
Label: Soul Brother Records – LP SBPJ 26.
Sade - Pearls
White Label Unoffocial Release
Release Date: 1994
House, Deep House Mixes.
Tool - Lateralus
Double Vinyl, Limited Edition, Picture Disc, 180 Gram, Gatefold
Release Date: August 26, 2005
Jack White - Lazaretto
Etched, Ultras LP
Release Date: JUne 10, 2014
Label: Third Man Records – TMR-271.
- 180 gram vinyl.
- 2 vinyl-only hidden tracks hidden beneath the center labels.
- 1 hidden track plays at 78 RPM, one plays at 45 RPM, making this a 3-speed record
- Side A plays from the inside out.
- Dual-groove technology: plays an electric or acoustic intro for "Just One Drink" depending on where needle is dropped. The grooves meet for the body of the song.
- Matte finish on Side B, giving the appearance of an un-played 78 RPM record.
- Both sides end with locked grooves.
- Vinyl pressed in seldom-used flat-edged format.
- Dead wax area on Side A contains a hand-etched hologram by Tristan Duke of Infinity Light Science, the first of its kind on a vinyl record.
- Absolutely zero compression used during recording, mixing and mastering.
Thompson Twins - Sister Of Mercy
5-inch Shaped Picture Disc Uncut
Release Date: 1984
Label: Arista – TWISD 5
Jackson Browne - For America
7 inch picture disc, Shaped, (EKR 35P), 45 RPM
Release Date: 1986
Special Items Page 1
Special Items Page 2
Special Items Page 3
Special Items Page 4
Special Items Page 5
Special Items Page 6
Special Items Page 7
Special Items Page 8
Special Items Page 9
Special Items Page 10
Vinyl Artwork Created
The following are some of the favorite collections/discographies I'm working on: